Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First new arrival for 2012

The first baby calf this year was born sometime Friday or Saturay. I didn't get out and get a picture of him the same day as we have been busy out and about for the past few days. But, yesterday was so pretty and the heard was in the feeding pasture so I snapped a few pictures.


At first he stayed hidden around the other cows. Then I hollared for him and he came a running. Cute little guy. As I was snapping photos the other cows keep getting closer and closer, either they didn't want me in there with them or they wanted their pictures taken too. So I stood around alittle while longer and snapped a few of them so here's the herd as of yesterday. 

The Ladies

"Horny" here she can be rather tempermental. 

"Curly Sue" 9 times out of 10 she's having a bad hair day.

I just love her ears. Ain't she pretty?

Lil Man






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment