Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's a beautiful morning....

after the heavy down pours we had yesterday afternoon and into the evening hours; I wake up to these sights right out my front door and off my porch. Also, the birds a chirping and singing, some of the cats a meowing looking for their breakfast and of course the rattle of the water bottles on the rabbit pins.

looking across my yard, garden and the hay field.
Sun so bright it has muted the colors of the trees across the main road.

looking across the yard/garden, driveway and creek above the
neighbors property is that beautiful sun beaming down upon us.

These are the sights I love to see, not houses stacked on top of each other. Country life is where I belong. Enjoying every minute of this fine morning. 

~ Farm girl


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment