Monday, June 10, 2013

Another rainy day

I don't know about where you are at, but here in West Virginia its been raining pretty good since yesterday afternoon. We are suppose to have more rain throughout the day and evening. It may come down pretty hard at times. So, I was just telling a friend of mine that when it does dry out the garden is going to be over taken by weeds, it probably will look like a jungle in my front yard. I don't like weeds it takes forever to weed the garden or at least it feels like it to me.

Garden as seen out my front door.
You can even see the rain on the screen door.
I heard from an old man at one of the feed stores saying we are going to have an unusually wet summer. If that's the case we may not get anything out of the garden. It may all rot before it can be harvested. I'm hoping he was wrong but you know these old men most of them hit the nail on the head. 

So how's the weather where you are and how is your garden looking at the moment?

~ Farmgirl



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment