Saturday, June 1, 2013

Good Day Everyone

Well if you haven't noticed by now there's been some cleanup going on and a whole lotta adding of new recipes to the blog. I'm actually working on my canning and recipe folders trying to get things in a usable order. So I thought I would focus on many of my canning recipes since that time of the year is just right around the corner.

I've also been asked a few questions through the comments of different posts and I was doing some research on those. I get totally sidetracked most of the time, cause I find something that looks good and what not. I think I have answered every ones questions so far. But, you will see in the up coming weeks that I will be addressing them. So stay tuned.

Another big change made to the Blog here is that you can now print any recipe off this site. The printer button is located below my post in the comments box. You can't miss it! I absolutely hate trying to get recipes off my laptop while cooking. I did some research and found the easiest way I know how to get those recipes in your  hands. Hope you all enjoy!!

Please leave feedback to any message you see here on the Blog. I enjoy your comments and questions! If I don't know the answer I will seek someone that does.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

~ FarmgirlPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment