Sunday, June 23, 2013

Quiet

There's a weird quietness in the air here. I hear no televisions playing back the hallway, no radios and no video games. This only means one thing.... I'm children less!! I'm not complaining one bit. Although I will miss them fighting between the two of them and their bull-headedness with me and what not and their silliness. This is the only time of the year when they are off to camp together. They both enjoy 4-H camp. It was the best thing we signed them up for. No matter how old they are getting they both come home and talk about it for weeks.

Here's a video from back in 2010 from final counsel circle. Click here

I wish I had experienced camps like this when I was a kid.If you have youngin's check into 4-H. The meetings are only once a month. The kids projects go to the fair as exhibits and its not all about animals there is plenty of other cool projects. Just all around good thing for the kids to do.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

~ Farmgirl


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment